Church’s Partners Foundation came up with the scholarship program called Church’s chicken scholarship to help those young bright minds to come to the forefront and make use of their talent.
Every year the Church’s Partners Foundation awards scholarships to students who exhibit exemplary performance in their high school years.
This scholarship program wishes to create a pool of brilliant minds, which otherwise would have been shackled by their economic limitations. It will help students get rid of the burden of paying loans and allow them to focus entirely on their studies.
The scholarship is awarded to 175 deserving students in the United States. All the students who wish to apply to college and go for higher education can apply for Church’s chicken scholarship. The scholarship program is managed by the scholarship management service, which also has the power to choose the candidates for the scholarships. So the decision of the scholarship management services will be full and final.
What is included in the scholarship?
The scholarship includes a monetary benefit of $1000. One hundred seventy-five students will be considered for the award. The scholarship management services will deal with all the payments and the selection process. The cheque will be written to the school’s account, and the school will then have the responsibility to mail it to the recipient’s house. All students are advised to check in with their school regarding this matter. All the selected candidates should receive their mail by August 1, 2020.
Church’s chicken scholarship deadline
No deadline has been announced by the church’s partners foundation as of yet, but all students are advised to fill in the application form before 15th of February.
It is best to check the official website of the scholarship program now and then for any new notices regarding the deadline of the scholarship.
Church’s chicken community eligibility criteria
- Applicants should be citizens of the United States of America.
- Applicants must be seniors or high school, graduates.
- They must reside in Alaska, Georgia, Mississippi, Illinois, Missouri, Louisiana, Arizona, Florida, Tennessee, New Mexico, Texas and Nevada.
- The selection is made entirely on merit.
- Applicants should have good leadership skills and community service in school.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- Applicants must pursue a 2-year or 4-year course, part-time or full-time course in a college or a vocational training school.
- Employees of Cajun Operating Company are not allowed to apply, but their children can.
- Children of US officers and directors of CPF are barred from applying for this scholarship program.
How to apply For Church Chicken’s Scholarship
- Head to the scholarship website. Click Here to apply.
- Create an account using your email address.
- The electronic application forms are then reviewed by the scholarship management services.
- Provide documents as proof and verify your details.
- You can upload these documents–transcripts, letters of appraisal by your teacher or an adult.
Apply before February 15.