Students who are short of funds for college and need financial aid can apply for the Redfin scholarship program.
The scholarship program is offered only once a year from May 1st to August 1st.
The scholarship program is open to all students of the United States who are looking for financial aid to complete their higher education.
The candidate will be awarded 2500 dollars upon selection, and the check will be mailed at the end of August.
The scholarship is available for one student, so you might as well take the chance and do your best to get selected. Redfin does not ask for any fees or charges to apply.
The company was founded by a group of software engineers who came up with real estate tools and software that could be really helpful to the real estate agents and the homebuyers alike.
The company also delves into real estate brokerage and has helped closed many deals over the years.
Apart from having branches in Seattle, San Francisco, the company caters to 80 other major metro cities in the United States of America.
Apart from the annual Redfin scholarship program, the company also offers many other internships.
Eligibility Criteria For RedFin Scholarship
To be considered for the Redfin scholarship program, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- You have to be a legal US citizen.
Note 1: If you are in U.S with any type of work visa will be illegible for this scholarship.
- Applicants have to be 18 years or older at the time of application.
- Applicants should have an average ga of 3.5 to be considered for the scholarship.
- You either have to be a high school senior or a college student, with one year left before graduation.
- If you have applied to college, and you will soon be starting your freshman year in college, apply with your high school GPA.
- Current sophomore or junior college students should apply with their college GPA.
- You are not eligible for the scholarship program if you are here in the USA on a work visa.
- You can only submit the application once, so make sure you review the whole application twice before you hit the submit button.
How to apply for Redfin Scholarship Program?
To apply for the Redfin scholarship program, follow the following steps:
- Head to their website and register an account with your email address.
- Next, fill in the online application.
- Then you will have to write an essay consisting of 300-500 words on these two topics – the places where we were raised often have a profound effect on who we become as adults and what effect has the community that you were raised in had on who you are today?
- You can write an essay on the application, or you can copy-paste your essay from a word file.
- Review the application, and then click submit.
How will the winner be announced for RedFin Scholarship?
If you are selected for the scholarship program, you will be notified by Redfin through an email to your registered email address.
Application Start- May 2020
Dedline of Application: August 1st;
Note 2: Interested students are requested to submit their application before the deadline to be considered.
Note 3: Fill the form carefully and submit it only after confirming everything. Students with multiple form or account will be ineligible for the contest. RedFin will not responsible for any mistake, ineligible, incomplete, late form submission.