We value your time, so without any extra points let’s jump into the point on how to book rooms in Shirdi Sansthan. You might have tried booking before and might have faced some difficulties, here is the step by step procedure to book it.
How to book Shirdi Sai Sansthan Rooms Online
- Open your web browser and log on to https://online.sai.org.in/#/login.
- When you page loads completely then you will find a Register button on the right side of the page but do read the instructions of registration process completey and carefully before registering.
- After clicking on “Register” you will see a window opening that will ask your basic information such as your name, address, mobile number, date of birth, city name, pin code, ID proof in which you can provide information of your PAN card, Ration card, Voter ID, Passport etc.
- You have to enter the unique identity number of any of the ID proof you are going to provide.
- Now you will be asked to enter a username and a password and it must be remembered by you as it will be used frequently.
- Now click on the checkbox “I accept the terms and conditions”.
- Now click on “continue” and your registration on the website is complete.
- Now get back to your home page or you will be directly directed to a new window and under Services Section you will find “Accomodation”, click on it.
- Now you will asked to select the type and size of accommodation you required.
- There are two categories under room selection box which are Rooms and Dormitories.
- On the right side of it you will find a selection box in which you will find an option of Number of days under which you will be asked to choose 1 or 2 which means you can’t book room in Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan for more than two days.
- Next you have to enter the check-in date and check-in time and the moment you entered this you will automatically receive check-out date and check-out time on your screen.
- After this you have to enter the number of persons that are going to stay in the Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan like, how many are males, females, children. Please note that minimum 2 persons and maximum 6 persons can accommodate in the Sansthan.
- Now click on Search button situated in bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now as per the details entered by you, you will be shown as many options viz., AC or Non-AC rooms, toilet type within the three ashram categories.
- After reading, checking and confirming that all the details filled by you is correct, you can click on Add to wishlist option.
- Now you will be directed to payment window.
- In the payment window do check all the details given by you once more and click on Make Payment option.
- Now a popup window will open which will show the charges details and it will be your payment gateway.
- Click on Make Payment option.
- Choose your card type.
- Enter your card details.
- Click on Pay Now.
- And that’s it, you have successfully booked your accommodation at Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan Trust.
- Now if you require the receipt of you transaction or you want to see your transaction history then you can go to your profile icon nearby welcome text written on the top right corner of the screen and you could get all your transaction details here.
- Please remember that accommodation booking online must be done only through Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan Trust website and nowhere else.
3 Ashrams in Shirdi Sai Sansthan
To book accommodation in Shirdi Sai Sansthan basically three Ashramas that provide accommodation facilties :
- Sai Ashram
- Saibaba Bhaktniwassthan .
Now, first we get a brief about above three ashrams :
Consisting of 1536 roomsthat can accommodate around 9000 devotees out of which 1152 common rooms and 384 A.C. rooms. That’s not all, it has one block called as common service block having theatre and restaurant. It also has a large quadrangle called “Open Air Theatre” that can easily accommodate around 2000 devotees for Bhajan-Kirtans and other religious rituals. It is basically designed to accommodate the Palkhiyaatris and Padayatris.
It is situated in a walking distance of less than one km from the bus stand. It is built recently in the year 2008 and has 334 rooms including dormitories & large rooms nuclear groups and families. It also has 80 AC rooms with proper basic amenities.
Consisting of 542 rooms having various categories. It is having free bus service and this Ashram is having a distance of 01 Km from south of Mandir Complex with a facility of free bus service continuously. This ashram is also well equipped with 24 hours water supply and and solar water heating system, electricity, security etc.
For more detailed information about accommodation and other information you can log-on to the one stop destination that is, the official website of Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan Trust at https://www.sai.org.in/en/about-sansthan
What is Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan Trust?
Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan is a governing and administrative body that is engaged to control and execute day-to-day activities within the premises and also provide facilities like Free Meals, Accommodation etc.
The Sansthan Trust also runs Schools (from KG1 to 10th ) , Junior and Senior Level Colleges, Hospitals namely, Shri Saibaba Superspecility Hospital and Shri Sainath Hospital that runs on charity basis. Industrial Training Institute, Drinking water, sanitisation and lots more.
India is a destination of numerous pilgrimages and a country that cherishes religious belief at fullest. One such religious destination is Shirdi.
Situated in the Indian State of Maharashtra, Shirdi is a famous religious destination for Indians is a home of 19th Century Saint Shri Sai Baba. Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust located in Shirdi is considered as one of the richest pilgrimage.
People do come here almost from all the nook and corner of this world and pay regards and seek blessings from Sai Baba. Reaching to Shirdi is all the way accessible from anywhere in India and entire globe.
Ways to reach Shirdi
You can reach Shirdi via any means be it Road, Train or Air. Let’s have a bref idea of reaching Shirdi by all the three mediums :
- Roadways : Shirdi can be reached by roadways conveniently. Considering Maharashtra reigion into consideration, it is easily accessible from Ahmednagar-Manmad which is approximately 85 Kms from Ahmednagar and around 15 Kms from Kopargaon. It is barely 250 Kms from Mumbai via Eastern Express Highway. Distance between Pune & Shirdi is 205 Kms and considering total travel time, it will be around 4 hours.
- Railways : Reaching Shirdi via Railways is also pretty convenient. In March 2009 inauguration of Sainagar Shirdi Railway Station took place which is easily accessible from Chennai, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Hyderabad, Mysore and other places from where we could find Shirdi as a terminal stoppage.
- Air : Inaugurated by Hon’ble President of India Mr. Ramnath Kovind on October 1, 2017 Shirdi Airport is located at Kakadi village, about 14 km South-west of the town of Shirdi in Maharashtra, India can be reached via prime airports of Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad. Nearest airports from Shirdi are Pune and Aurangabad with a distance of 187 Kms and 116 Kms. respectively.